Dienstag, 16. August 2016

Wanderlust Award

Hallo Ihr Lieben,

ich wurde von der lieben Hannah zum Wanderlust Award nominiert, vielen Dank dafür. :)



The Rules:
  1. Thank and link back to the Blogger who awarded you!
  2. Copy and paste the award (Logo, rules and questions) to your blog
  3. Answer the questions and nominate 5 less popular travel or Au Pair blogs which deserve more attention and followers.
  4. Dont’t forget to inform them about their nomination on their blog.
The Questions:
  1. Where will you go and/or where are you right now?
  2. What is your favorite place in this world so far?
  3. Who is  the most interesting person you’ve met so far?
  4. What is your most important travel item?
  5. How did/will your relatives feel about your trip?
  6. How many countries have you visited?
  7. How are you documenting your trip/s?
  8. What are your ultimate travel goals (Bucketlist #1-#3)
  9. What would you do if you didn’t have to work?
  10. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

My answers:
  1. I wil spend my year as an au pair in New Jersey.
  2. I never traveld so much before, but I really liked the netherlands, but I'm in love with Berlin, it's my second home.♥
  3. I think I didn’t meet a person that’s been overly interesting to me. :/
  4. My most important travel item is definitely my camera to capture my adventures.
  5. They’re sad I’m leaving, but they’re also very happy that I go my own way and make new adventures and let my dream come true.
  6. I’ve only visited 2 countries (Germany & the Netherlands).
  7. I’m documenting my trip with this blog, my Instagram profile (anjablk).
  8. #1 Grand Canyon, #2 Hawaii, #3 Las Vegas
  9. I would travel around the world and explore the different countrys.
  10. Flexible, creative and moody. :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen